Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Beauty Wishlist




My never-ending beauty wishlist is back at it again with more products that I've had my eye on. I'd have the say the star of this month's wishlist is the Anastasia Beverly Hills brand, as I have two palettes featured below. I also am really loving the look of the Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in the shade 1995 and want to try it for myself! Keep on scrolling to see what other beauty items that made it on my wishlist!





October Beauty Wishlist




I have had my eye on this contour kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills for a while now. Use the darker shades to sculpt out your cheekbones, and the lighter shades highlight and set your under-eye concealer!



This is another Anastasia Beverly Hills product that I've heard great things about. The Maya Mia palette has the perfect matte shades for fall with a tiny pop of color.




I think I may just need this 1995 lipstick by Gerard Cosmetics. Not only does it come in gold packaging, but the color is the perfect representation of the 90s lip.



I know this Nars blush in Deep Throat has been around for a while, but I feel like it is the color I have been searching for. It has a deeper peach tone than anything I already own with subtle shimmers.




This Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer not only is supposed to smell delicious, I've also heard this is a great overall bronzer to have in your makeup collection. Definitely want to try this one out!




I am not familiar with too many face primers, but am looking for one to fall in love with. I need one that can smooth out my skin and keep my makeup lasting all day. I have heard great things about this  Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and the way it makes your skin feel.

















What products are on your October Beauty Wishlist?






xox,
                Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment