Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nordstrom Clearance Sale Picks




You know it's going to be a good day when you find out Nordstrom is having a clearance sale of up to 40% off. I noticed this sale a few days ago and have been browsing and browsing until I've finally narrowed it down to several items I'm considering purchasing. Of course I'll have to limit myself to only a few of the below items, but I wanted to share them all with you to give you an idea of what's on sale. I'm thinking maybe I'll just choose one pair of boots, one piece of jewelry, and one piece of clothing - that's reasonable right? Scroll on through to see the items I chose!


P.S. the sale ends tomorrow, so head on over!














Will you be shopping the Nordstrom clearance sale?









xox,
                    Meredith











No comments:

Post a Comment