Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Street Style September Ipsy





It's that time again! Yup, my September Ipsy has arrived and I am loving this month's street style glam bag. Some months can be hit or miss for me, but this time I'm happy with the products I received (So excited about that Crown double sided brush!) If you're new to the blog or have never seen an Ipsy post before, let me tell you a little more about it. Ipsy is a $10 monthly subscription service that includes 5 beauty sample products that come in a different cute little glam bag each month. It's also a points program where you can earn points in ways such as reviewing products or referring your friends. Once you've accumulated enough points, you can redeem them to receive some bonus items in your next glam bag. Check it on our right here! And keep on scrolling to see what I got in my September glam bag :)




NYX
Hot Singles Eye Shadow




Pacifica
Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil




Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush




Hikari
Lipstick




Briogeo
Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask













xox,
                 Meredith











No comments:

Post a Comment