Monday, September 1, 2014

August Beauty Favorites




Now that August has officially ended (and I mean August, not summer!) I'd like to share with all of you the beauty products that I have been loving all month long. Some of these products are repeat favorites from previous months (I apologize!), but I had to include them again because they are still important items that I've used every day this past month. For a list of all the items, links, and why I've been loving them - keep on reading :)




August Beauty Favorites






Links Below!





1. Here's a repeat favorite at number one. The Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow has been my go-to bronzer all summer. I feel like my face isn't complete without it and I love that you can get it from the drugstore.

2. MAC's Powder Blush in the shade Prism is one of my favorite blushes because it is so neutral. I've been really digging neutral everything this past month, so this blush worked perfectly.

3. I believe I may have raved about this stuff once or twice before, but for good reason - I promise! The NYX HD Concealer is probably one of the best under-eye concealers I've ever used, and it's also a drugstore brand.

4. I've taken a break from the brighter nail polish shades, especially for my pedicure and have been using OPI's Linclon Park After Dark. I've always liked the way a dark nail color looks on tanned skin - so better take advantage while I'm still a little tan!

5. For my manicure, I've been doing quite the opposite. I also love the way lighter shades look on nails in the summer, which is why Essie's Urban Jungle has been my go-to the whole month of August. I also love that it doesn't apply streaky at all.

6. Here's another repeat favorite. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade soft brown has been a life-saver all month long. This pencil makes it so easy to fill in and blend my brows.

7. I have been absolutely loving my MAC lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy. I've always been a fan of the matte formulas and decided to give this one a try. This neutral color is gorgeous and it's the closest thing I've found to the whole Kylie Jenner lip phenomenon.

8. I've been pairing my Velvet Teddy lipstick with a lip pencil also from MAC in the shade Stripdown. MAC lip pencils always apply really smooth and creamy - this one in particular goes great will all nude lip colors.









xox,
              Meredith







No comments:

Post a Comment