Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September Beauty Haul



At the beginning of every month, I typically post a wish list filled with beauty items that I'd love to have magically appear on my vanity. Since this is the real world, and I like to think I am a responsible adult who doesn't compulsively purchase things I don't necessarily need, I try to limit myself to only actually purchasing a few of those items. From that September beauty wish list (see it here), there are two items I went through with purchasing. All other items are either repurchases of products I ran out of and love dearly, or consist of products I recently ran out of but this time around I'm trying a different brand. Keep on reading for details!








Links Below!





1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - If you've been on this blog before, you definitely will recognize this mascara as a repurchase. I love using this mascara for my second coat for ultra volume.


2. NYX HD Concealer - Here we have the second repurchased item. This is definitely my favorite undereye concealer at the moment. I love that it is so affordable!


3. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold - This is one of the items from my September beauty wishlist. I've heard so many great things about this particular highlighter and for good reason. It leaves a beautiful sheen to the cheekbones and works great with my skin tone.


4. Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray - Since I like other products from this brand, I figured I try out this new hairspray. So far, so good! I'm loving the apple blossom and bamboo scent.


5. Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in The Perfect Nude - This item was also on my September beauty wishlist. I was looking for a lip pencil that I could use to fill in my entire lip for a matte effect that wasn't too drying. This lip pencil does just that. I absolutely love the color too! It's the perfect pink-nude.


6. Batiste Dry Shampoo - I've heard a lot of great things about this dry shampoo, so I thought I'd give it a try since I ran out of my Not Your Mother's dry shampoo. It does the job, however, I can't spray it too close to my head or I'll get that white hair look. Next time, I think I'll just stick to the Not Your Mother's brand, which has my favorite dry shampoo and never turns my hair white.













xox,
                   Meredith











No comments:

Post a Comment