Monday, September 8, 2014

September Beauty Wish List



With a new month, comes new beauty wish lists, at least in my world. I especially like creating these wish lists every month because they help me organize the items I've been hearing great things about or meaning to purchase. Now when I go to Ulta or wherever else to makeup shop, I already have my "grocery list" of beauty products to try. I swear I didn't plan the below little color scheme going on. I guess this September I'm drawn towards mauve lips, matte eyes, and shimmering rose gold highlights. I may or may not have already purchased a few of the below items (totally did, and you will see later in an Ulta haul post!)




September Beauty Wish List




Links Below!















Do we have any of the same items or beauty trends on our wish lists?










xox,
               Meredith








No comments:

Post a Comment