Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Five: Accessory Craves




Happy Friday! Since the fall season is right around the corner, I thought I'd share what kind of accessory pieces I have my eye on. I like to change up my phone case every season, invest in a few staple pieces of jewelry, and change up my everyday handbag. I also can't resist a new pair of booties (or two, or three!). Below are 5 items that I would absolutely love to have for the upcoming season. Enjoy!





Friday Five: Accessory Craves





Links Below!





1. Kate Spade Leopard iPhone Case

2. Tory Burch Cognac Pebbled Leather Satchel 

3. Michael Kors Large Gold Runway Watch

4. Windsor Store Scalloped Coin Necklace

5. Forever 21 Black Faux Leather Wedge Booties










Have a great weekend!

xox,
                   Meredith








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE love those boots! Such a nice surprise that they are F21!

    ReplyDelete