Monday, December 8, 2014

November Beauty Favorites




As we're moving right along through Decemeber (where does time go?), I thought it would be a good idea to finally get my November favorites up. I decided to do this post a little differently this time because I found my favorites all seemed to be in duos. Take a look below for a list of these duos, why I've been loving them, and where you can get them!





November Beauty Favorites








Duo 1: Face

Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Fluid Shade NW18 - Ever since I've been working in an office, I've found my skin has been more oily than normal. Since I was previously using a more dewy finish foundation, I thought I'd try one more matte. This one has totally made a difference and I've been loving the medium-full coverage. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Shade Light - I used to use this concealer years ago and finally came around to repurchasing it. I certainly remember why I've been loving it - it doesn't crease, and it's lightweight! Definitely gives more of a brightening effect as well, which I love - especially in the morning!






Duo 2: Lips -

MAC Lip Pencil - Whirl - This has been my go to lip pencil this past month because it pairs perfectly with my favorite pink lipstick (listed right below). It completes the matte pink lip look I've been going for and helps make my lips look a teeny bit bigger.

MAC Lipstick - Pink Plaid - If you've been following this blog, you've probably seen this lipstick make an appearance a few times, and for good reason! This is by far my favorite pink lipstick, and just one of my favorite lipsticks in general. It's completely matte, and is the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone. My mom even borrowed (stole) it from me and also wears it everyday, so I had to get another one!






Duo 3: Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that my cute little dog ate my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, so I was forced to go back into my makeup drawer and use something else for the time being. That doesn't mean I love this product any less - I'm actually really glad I've been using it again because it's a really great product, especially for going out or making your brows last all day. 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo - This is another brow product I really love and have been using either on top of the brow pomade, or alone on days when I need to quickly fill those babies in. I like that this powder gives you a lighter and darker option because I use both - lighter towards the front, and darker to fill in the tail.

















No comments:

Post a Comment