Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Shopping Tip: Ebates


featuring:




Today I bring you a special post dedicated to the wonderful world of ebates. If you’ve never heard me talk about it before, well, please allow me to introduce you to your new best friend. Just a small disclaimer, the only reason I am writing this post is because I am truly passionate about this site and saving money, especially when it comes to online shopping. If you think this may be too good to be true, let me confirm that it is too good, but it’s 100% true - and I have the checks to prove it!

Okay – so let’s talk about ebates. I’ve been a member since 2011 and have so far received hundreds of dollars of cash back from all of my online shopping, most of it during the holiday seasons. Literally all you have to do is sign up (it’s free) and then just connect to whatever site you wish to shop through their links. Ebates will always let you know the cash back percentage that’s available and you’ll get a check sent to you every few months (they’ll let you know when to expect it)! Not every single website out there is affiliated, but you’d be surprised how many actually are, so I highly recommend checking first. If you’ve never signed up and still need to order gifts online (or if you’re a year-round online shopper like me), this is the time to do it – cash back percentages are higher than usual around the holidays! So get shopping and seriously go sign up, like now. My theory is, if you’re buying the stuff anyways, why not get a little cash back?



Sign up right here --> ebates




Here's what it looks like: 












Happy online shopping (and saving)!













No comments:

Post a Comment