Monday, December 15, 2014

Inspired by Modani: Home Decor, Fashion, & Beauty




Today I have a fun little surprise for you. It’s not your typical beauty or style post; however, it does involve another interest of mine – home décor. Inspired by a company called Modani, I’ve decided to create a room inspiration board (seen below) and transform it into a beauty and fashion look.  If you’ve never heard of Modani, they are a high-quality modern furniture company with various store locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as online. All of their pieces have a contemporary take on design yet still remain elegant and timeless. You can check them out right here or take a browse through their modern sofas collection here!

My concept behind this particular design was taking one simplistic piece, such as a solid white chair, and using pops of color, print, and texture to add my own personal twist. My take on home decor is kind of similar to how I style outfits or beauty looks – by taking one basic piece and using accessories and add-on items as an expression of my own personal style, all while pulling together the look as a whole. When in doubt, start with the basics!

Look below to see my Modani inspired home décor look featuring their products, as well as a fashion and beauty look to match. 





Home Decor Inspired Look:






Fashion Inspired Look:








Beauty Inspired Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment