Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Brand Spotlight: Fall Styles




Three things I love: shoes, handbags, and lipstick. Three brands I love: Sam Edelman, Michael Kors, and MAC Cosmetics. Put all that together and you get today's post! I wanted to feature these particular brands because I believe in their quality and price range. Yes, they can all seem a little expensive to some; however, these brands are priced at something I am willing to invest in. The shoes usually last me a few fall seasons. You'll see me using the same bag all year round. My MAC lipstick collection is continuously growing and I like having the option to change it up with different makeup looks. Below are some of the items I would want to purchase as new additions to my fall wardrobe and makeup collection.





Brand Spotlight: Fall Styles






Links Below!














Have any particular brands you love?






xox,
                 Meredith







No comments:

Post a Comment