Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Shoe Trends: Pointed Flats


Since the weather is getting a little bit warmer, and the layers are getting a little bit lighter, it’s also time to finally put away those overly worn boots you’ve been sporting all winter long. I still have yet to do so, and considering I am writing this post while wearing my go-to combat boots, I think it’s time to finally hang them up. Or at least just throw them in the back of my closet until next year. In order to do so, I need to shop for spring shoes first! Which brings me to the first spring shoe trend I will be looking to flaunt – the pointed flat. These are literally everywhere and come in so many different colors, textures, patterns and prints. Personally, I’ll be on the lookout for a classic black pair, and maybe a more of-the-moment floral pair. Here are some I’ve had my eye on:






spring flats




Links Below!


 









Happy spring shoe shopping!












No comments:

Post a Comment