Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 Beauty Favorites





Happy (belated) New Year! As we’re moving right along in 2015 and reflecting on the previous year, there are definitely some things I know I just want to leave behind. In a year that’s had its ups and downs and certainly threw some challenges my way, I can’t help but jump on the resolution bandwagon and hope for better year. There is, however, one part of my life that I plan on bringing with me into the new year, and I’ll give you one guess - just check the title! Yup, that’s right – beauty 2014 favorites! Although I’m sure 2015 will bring a lot of new beauty products into my life, all of the below products will always have a special little place in my heart. Not only are they my favorites for the year, these products are what I currently use on a daily basis – so you’re pretty much looking at my entire makeup routine (minus my lazy 5-min makeup days, which I’ve been having a lot of!). Check it on out and have a happy, positive, and healthy 2015.






Foundation:









Concealer:
 






Face Powder:







Bronzer:








Blush:








Highlighting Powder:






Eye Primer:





Eye Shadow Palettes:






Eyeliner:







Mascara:








Brows:







Lips:








Face Brushes:








Eye Brushes:


























1 comment: