Thursday, April 10, 2014

Warby Parker Home Try-On

 Ballard - Striped Chestnut                              Welty - Whiskey Tortoise

Walker - Whiskey Tortoise                                 Finch - Violet Magnolia

Seymour - Whiskey Tortoise


It was about that time for my annual eye-checkup. While I usually always wear contacts, I figured why not look for a new pair of glasses since I've had the same old pair for about 3 years now. I have to admit, this is my third Warby Parker home try-on session and I am still unsure. I've searched and searched for images of actual people wearing these glasses before I selected them for a home try-on, but I wasn't able to find much. So that is what I am doing for you here! Even if I do not pick one of the above 5 pairs of glasses, at least you can get a visual of what they look like :)

In case you haven't heard of Warby Parker, they are an online eyeglasses and sunglasses company with the motto of buy a pair, give a pair. For every pair of glasses they sell, they also donate a pair to a person in need. Because of this excellent cause, I don't think I'll stop trying until I find a pair! (I think I'm liking the Welty and Finch - let me know!)

Check them out here: Warby Parker


xox,
                     Meredith

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, but I agree-the Welty and Finch styles look the best on you! I'm leaning towards the Finch because I ADORE tortoiseshell!

    ReplyDelete